>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

Comment section for listed firearms

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Comment section for listed firearms

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:02 pm

I'm wondering if there is a plan to add a comment section to each of the listed firearms? The old model had extensive comments left for almost every firearm cataloged here. It provided a way for individual owners to share stories, problems and fixes on a specific firearm. If you still have access to the old forum and gun reviews you'll see what I'm referring to. The Moderator's were able to add and edit firearms if requested. I spent quite a bit of time adding new firearms to the index and found it a valuable task as the number of new (and old) firearms continues to grow. Thanks for getting the old girl back on her feet, it's looking great!! 8-)
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Re: Comment section for listed firearms

Postby lotsip81 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:27 pm

This is very true and a essential part of an online forum. Not being able to look up and comment on a specific weapon is crazy when that is the main life blood of a site such as this. This needs to be addressed and corrected ASAP.

I will make sure the administration is aware of this issue, they should see it here but I will make sure they receive a notice about this.
"Guns don't kill people, People do!"
lotsip81

Return to Website Help