>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

I sure miss Tig.

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:31 pm

I missed this place and despite my feelings of past issues, I wanted to return and see what's happening. I see that you're suffering from the lack of active moderation and the administration doesn't seem to be accessible at all. That's something that needs to be corrected and has needed to be improved for years. Hopefully, as before, we can help each other through this again.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Gloc9mm » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:22 am

This Site really needs a good Moderator!! It's too bad you had problems in the past. I wasn't around when you were Moderating, but with 5700 Posts and an "Excellent" Reputation Rating, I am sure you can do the job.
Gloc9mm

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:43 pm

Thanks Gloc! I have sent a request to the admin here, asking to be reinstated but haven't heard a word. That's not unusual but I'll keep my hopes up! Stay safe and good shooting!!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Gloc9mm » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:31 am

Good Luck! It seems like there are a lot of Ads on this Site, which I am sure Mgmt. does not really love giving free advertising away to "Irregular Members" lol

It's funny nobody is Moderating, because it looks like the Site is very well made and has lots of commercial/paid Ads.

I know I wouldn't want to be paying for advertising when others are just listing free.

Well, Good Luck Again!
Gloc9mm

Postby Gloc9mm » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:36 am

*Watch out Tig, I just noticed I'm rapidly gaining on you with my Post count Buddy! LOL
Gloc9mm

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:14 am

Good luck with that, lol!!

tigwelder56

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Chatter