>
Board Index Serious Shooters Training

FREE NRA FIRST STEPS OR BASIC PISTOL CLASS

Discuss and learn techniques properly to train, improve accuracy, and become an expert at handling a weapon.

FREE NRA FIRST STEPS OR BASIC PISTOL CLASS

Postby NCCCCWteacher » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:45 am

Anyone wanting to take the NRA First Steps pistol class should let me know. I am in North Carolina and am willing to run a FREE class for new shooters or anyone thinking about purchasing a firearm. I love the sport just that much and proper training and educaited decision making is important. I can provide diferant types of hand huns for you to try. All you need to do is provide your bullets and the cost of the NRA training materials. I can travel for groups but that costs a little. Contact me if you are interested. (I also do NC CCH)
NCCCCWteacher

Postby smith6906 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:47 am

GOD NC lol i wish i was in NC, im in Maine and i have to renew my CCW, but the new law says i have to yet AGAIN take a pistol course to renew it, but they are few and far between here. But you get my vote as a good guy for offering free classes :-) gives the ppl without the funds a chance to do something educational and fun :-) kudos man
smith6906

Postby dsclaiborne31 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:45 am

Wow,

Some of the guys around here offer the NRA basic pistol practicum with the state handgun carry class combined. They charge around 115.00 where as the regular handgun carry classes cost between 50-75 dollars.
dsclaiborne31

Postby NORMSHERMAN » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:02 am

ANYONE KNOW OF ANY HANDGUN CLASSES AROUND MOBILE AL. IT'S EVEN HARD TO GO FIND A RANGE HERE UNLESS YOU LIVE IN THE COUNTRY AND CAN GO OUT YOUR BACK DOOR. IHAVE TO DO A LOT OF DRY FIRING TO KEEP MYSELF WITH ANY COMFORT HANDLING MY PISTOLS.
NORMSHERMAN

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:58 pm

Hi Norm,

Give this outfit a call, it's fairly close to Mobile and I believe should work well for your training and range needs. Here's a couple of contact links you should check out. http://firstclassarmstraining.org/GunportDirections.pdf

http://www.firstclassarmstraining.org/ Good luck!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby lilsnoop001 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:36 pm

Im looking for out door ranges in connecticut
lilsnoop001

Return to Training