>
Board Index Gear and Ammo Gunsmithing

What is the best over all cleaning preserve of gun

Discuss cleaning or modification of your weapon in order to maintain or upgrade reliability and performance.

Postby cappaletti » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:07 am

There is NO problem with Eezox..the company, for some reason, just doesn't do a good job of marketing their product! If it hadn't been for Tig I would never even heard of it much less used it! Tig and I have discussed the company's 'marketing' or advertising abilities..I don't understand it...
cappaletti

Postby cappaletti » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:26 am

I just sent an email to Eezox (paul@warrencustom.com). I would politely suggest that anyone interested in Eezox do the same. I stated what a great product it is but that marketing is lacking for this fine product and that I felt gun enthusiasts would buy it if they knew about it..I'm sure Tig has done likewise...
cappaletti

Postby SW-Insured » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:58 am

Thanks Capp,

I'll send him an e-mail. You're right about their marketing comprehension. It's not often we have to chase after a vendor to buy their superior product. Meanwhile, sub-standard products are thriving on shelves in every gun shop.
SW-Insured

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:12 am

Unfortunately this problem continues to occur and is truly unfortunate. Especially for the people that have no other introduction to it. I highly recommend it and hope once you do, please pass it on to your fellow shooters!!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:20 pm

If those of you interested in lubricants and cleaners, this website was recommended about a year ago by a fine member "Capp" with lots of knowledge about this topic. It's a very comprehensive site that deals with homemade recipes for any number of useful products. You need to check this out! http://www.frfrogspad.com/homemade.htm

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby cappaletti » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:43 am

Tig..thanks for the kind words..I'm honored and humbled! U give me too much credit...
cappaletti

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:54 pm

The thanks goes to you Capp! You've provided more information and carried out more tests of various lubricants/protectants than anyone here and you need to be recognized for your efforts! We've all benefited by your hard work, thanks!

tigwelder56

Previous

Return to Gunsmithing