>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Other Weapons

Good brands of pocket knives

Heavy stuff like machine guns and artillery, or less-lethal weapons such as bows, swords and knives.

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:29 pm

That's the problem and was my fault for not mentioning the space I had to add. When I attempted to explain it to S8S, if I wrote it exactly as is required, my explanation turned into a damn link, lol! That's why I included directions to the actual coding in the upper right hand corner. I'll take care of it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50968424@N06/4683393678/

You also have to include the full web address, which includes the http:// prefix

With all this said, that is a very nice knife. Are they as fast as they say? The rest of your pictures show some very nice equipment!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby St8Shooter » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:04 pm

OK trying again! lol http://www.flickr.com/photos/50968424@N06/4683393678/

Well I'll be dipped! It worked. Hey thanks for the help Guys.. And thanks on the collection. a few of the tactical weapons. Need to add the kimber when I have time.
St8Shooter

Postby St8Shooter » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:08 pm

Oh sorry tig I missed the question the first time. Yup they deploy real fast. Solid, no wiggle when extended. Sharp as any knife I have ever owned. Holds the edge well also.
St8Shooter

Re: Good brands of pocket knives

Postby lotsip81 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:42 pm

I picked up a Cold Steel Recon 1 a few years back. Man, that thing is tough and the grip on the handle is excellent. It is by far one of the best folding knives that I have ever owned.

There is a label on the box when you get it saying "Caution.....extremely sharp" and they are not kidding!! :D
"Guns don't kill people, People do!"
lotsip81

Postby GOANRA » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:14 pm

I recently got a Colt Ceramic 4 in blade folder with the pocket clip & one-hand opening tab.

The thing is sharp enough to shave with and should hold an edge long enough to put several large deer in the freezer (boneless, of course), but I'll eventually have to figure a way to sharpen it.
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:46 pm

I purchased one of the original Buck folders back in the late 70's. it was a wood and brass design with a 4 inch blade. I still have it! But I decided a number of years later to go with another Buck folder, but this one has the black nylon frame, perhaps their attempt to follow in the shoes of everything else "polymer". I used it for work and it was half the weight. Either one was and continues to be a first class knife. I believe I paid under $50.00 for them brand new.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby JustBen » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:02 pm

I picked up a 6" Buck fillet knife and I love it.

For self defense K-Bar and Rick Hinderer make really nice knives.
JustBen

Previous

Return to Other Weapons