>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

WTS AMMO

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

Postby Gloc9mm » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Thank's Max, I will be contacting you shortly! I have been buying American Eagle at over a 1/2 Buck a Round! I knew I was getting ripped off!

Thank's again!
Gloc9mm

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:30 pm

I think your prices are very competitive Max. I hope you don't mind us nick-naming you! My biggest issue with online ordering is the shipping costs. Is there any way or method that you (and other dealers) can do to reduce those costs to the consumer? I order from some dealers that offer $4.99 shipping regardless of quantity but they tend to always be sold out! No wonder why!! I always seem to find good prices but when you weigh the price + shipping, you end up with not the sweet deal you first thought you had. So my thought for you is this, if I bought a case of anything and it totaled $350.00 bucks, your $10.00 flat rate is a great price, but if I could only afford two boxes of .223, the additional shipping charge almost doubles the price. So out the window goes your good prices!! I'd like to see some sort of shipping program that works well for the small quantity buyer. Wouldn't it be possible to raise the product price minimally to reduce the shipping costs for small orders? Spread out the costs across the board to make them more attractive. Is there any possibility of that?
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby maximumammo » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Your idea is a good one and I do that as well, I gave the flat rate as an example for case orders, what zip code are you in and I will shoot you the shipping price to that area. O and I don't mind the nickname at all, my first name happens to be Maxwell :)

I try my best to help out with shipping costs but the problem is that since I am not a huge company I unfortunately can't offer those prices usually because I cannot make the money up by buying I the massive bulk quantities that they are able to.
maximumammo

Previous

Return to Buying/Selling