>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

Price on Marlin L.C. Smith .410 NIB

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

Price on Marlin L.C. Smith .410 NIB

Postby TEXVETNAM67-68 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Thinking of selling my Marlin - L.C. Smith SxS .410 which is unfired and new in box. Checked GunBroker.com but could not find one for sale there to get an estimate on value.
TEXVETNAM67-68

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:15 pm

HeyTex, it's good to meet up again! I'm looking at some info on the LC Smith/Marlins, what's your date of manufacture? It's valuable any way you look at it.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby TEXVETNAM67-68 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Great hearing from you Tig! I don't come here much since you quit, as you can tell from the timelyness of this post.

The L.C. Smith is the new one by Marlin. I bought it last year NIB and it remains unfired and factory new in the box. I had one local yokel gunsmith say it is worth $2000, but I can't find a price anywhere.

I take it out (as I do all my firearms) every other month and wipe them down with a sliicon cloth. Texas is wicked when it comes to unattended firearms.

I have a friend who got into a little ATF misunderstanding a few years ago, (he was innocent but couldn't prove it, when you deal with them you are not innocent until proven guilty, you are guilty until proven innocent.) and he took all of his collection and stored it in a Van. Yes you guessed it, the van leaked and he lost $40,000 in winchester and Colt commemoratives. 7 years of rusting made you want to puke.

I have since decided to keep the little beauty, so a price is not really needed. It sure is pretty !!!!

Take care Tig, and say hello to Mig !
TEXVETNAM67-68

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:19 am

TEX!! You're killing me man, ha, ha! Seriously, you've piqued my curiosity! Do you have any additional info about this? I'm looking at some big numbers here, maybe one of them is yours!!! Thanks for your input!

Tig

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby TEXVETNAM67-68 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:38 am

Tig,

I sent you an email with more info
TEXVETNAM67-68

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:58 pm

I got it Brother! That's a nice looking shotgun! I really like the wood, checkering and metal fit. Sweeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Bluebook lists the MSR @ $1484 and NRA 100% @ $1250.

tigwelder56

Re: Price on Marlin L.C. Smith .410 NIB

Postby abaddon1234 » Wed May 25, 2016 3:39 am

Great hearing from you Tig!
sbobet agent
abaddon1234

Return to Buying/Selling