>
Board Index Getting Started New Gun Owners

Quality 9mm/.40 Pistols

A place for people new to the firearm community to ask questions.

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:50 pm

WOW!! There actually is a Moderator left on this forum! How's things Ag? It's probably been close to a year since we crossed paths. Hope life has been treating you properly!

I'm still a real Glock 23 .40 fan and I've been shooting a Bersa Thunder UC 9mm lately and let me tell you something, this is the one of the most incredible pistols on the market today. You all need to look at the Bersa line of firearms, they're definitely worth checking out!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Re: Quality 9mm/.40 Pistols

Postby GOANRA » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:14 pm

swiftb1983 wrote:Thanks for the tips. I'm not worried about conceled carry and actually prefer a full frame. I had forgotten about CZ so I will make sure I look at them.

You may want to look at the Springfield XD, they are one of the most reliable semis without the mega pricetag.
I sold a Springer 9mm 'tactical' (5 in barrel for accuracy, ballistics, & sight radius for accuracy). I sold it when I got the idea to consolidae calibers... with a case of 9mm Nato ammo.

I like their 20+1 round 9mm, but I'm vested into .45acp now, as my primaries.
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Previous

Return to New Gun Owners